Good Jibes #92: Life at Sea, Master Mariners Racing, and Going With the Flow
This week’s host, Monica Grant, reads three articles from the May 2023 issue of Latitude 38 Sailing Magazine. Hear “Making Sense of a Life at Sea” by Emma Casey, “Master Mariners Racing — An Ageless Tradition” by Martha Blanchfield, and “Going With the Flow” by Ashley Gremel.
This episode covers everything from rough waters to beautiful sunsets. Here’s a small sample of what you will hear:
- What is Landfall Leatherworks?
- How’s the trip from the Maldives to the Seychelles?
- What is the Master Mariners Race?
- Where are the Sandwich Islands?
- What does the Master Mariners Benevolent Association do?
- Who was Matthew Turner?
- Where can you see pilot whales?
- Who is Chris Parker?
Follow along and read the articles at “Making Sense of a Life at Sea,” “Master Mariners Racing — An Ageless Tradition,” and “Going With the Flow.”
Listen to the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and your other favorite podcast spots — follow and leave a 5-star review if you’re feeling the Good Jibes!
Receive emails when 'Lectronic Latitude is updated. SUBSCRIBE
Leave a Comment