This week’s host, Moe Roddy, is joined by sailor-turned-entrepreneur Bill Kreysler to chat about sailing and business. Bill spent 10 years building performance racing sailboats, and has spent the last 40 years owning and operating Kreysler & Associates, a custom fabrication firm building composite products for architectural, artistic, and industrial applications.
Hear how Bill got into sailing, about his transition from sailboats to anything but boats, how lessons from sailing still apply to his business today, about his many years serving on the board of the St. Francis Sailing Foundation, and of his work to inspire more youth sailing.
This episode covers everything from sailboats to sculptures. Here’s a small sample of what you will hear:
- What was Bill’s first boat?
- How did he sail so much in college?
- What does Kreysler & Associates do?
- How do you volunteer at the Treasure Island Sailing Center?
- Where did Bill grow up?
- How did he start sailing on different boats?
- What did his parents do?
- Short Tacks: Who would Bill love to have coffee with?