Good Jibes: Galápagos National Park – A Dream Dive Destination (Latitude 38 Verbatim)
Welcome to Good Jibes episode #68. This week we’re casting off with the article “Galápagos National Park — A Dream Dive Destination” from the September 2022 issue of Latitude 38, read by fellow sailor and host Monica Grant.
Hear Dustin Reynolds’ stories from his dream dive in the Galápagos Islands.
This episode covers everything from penguins to whales. Here’s a small sample of what you will hear:
- How were the Galápagos Islands?
- What is an Ocean Cruising Club Challenge Grant?
- Where do you find blue-footed boobies and red-footed boobies?
- What are the best tours in the Galápagos?
- Does Google Translate work in person?
- What are some tips for diving in the Galápagos?
- Why did the Galápagos remind Dustin of Antarctica?
- What animals can you see in the Galápagos?
Follow along and read the article at https://www.latitude38.com/issues/september-2022/?swcfpc=1#72.
Listen to the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and your other favorite podcast spots — follow and leave a 5-star review if you’re feeling the Good Jibes!
Early this year Dustin was a Good Jibes guest. You can tune in to the episode here: https://www.latitude38.com/lectronic/podcast/episode-23-dustin-reynolds-learning-sail-around-world/. You can also read more about Dustin’s sailing story in the February 2022 issue of Latitude 38: https://www.latitude38.com/issues/february-2022/#53.
Leave a Comment