This week’s host, Nicki Bennett, is joined by Brady Trautman and Alex Blue to chat about finding what you love on the water and sailing as a community. Brady and Blue have over 100,000 nautical miles of combined sailing experience, including 14 years sailing around the world, and empower others to start their sailing journey through their sailing school and film company, Cruisers Academy. Hear how to turn your passion for sailing into a career, how to sail as a couple, and about the behind-the-scenes of their 80° North docuseries, the healing power of sailing, and how the duo first met.
Here’s a small sample of what you will hear in this episode:
- How do you keep happiness as your drive?
- When did Brady figure out Blue was a woman?
- How did they get into sailing?
- What did they learn on Delos?
- How do you sail successfully as a couple?
- Where did the idea for 80° North come from?
- What’s the healing power of sailing?
- Short Tacks: What are Brady and Blue’s bucket-list sailing destinations?