A huge thank you to all of our amazing sponsors, prize donors and partners who help make the Delta Doo Dah possible. Each year they provide Doo Dah fleet members with awesome opportunities and resources. Check back on this page as more are added.
- Delta Bay Marina
Delta Bay Marina will host Doo Dah'ers for a BBQ on the weekend of August 13. Also that weekend, they can offer up to 20 free slips for DDD14 registrants.
- Owl Harbor Marina
Delta Doo Dah 14 sailors will be welcome at Owl Harbor's BBQ and Dinghy Poker Run on July 30.
- Richmond Yacht Club
RYC will host our Kickoff and Seminar on the afternoon of May 21. We're back in person! At this time, COVID vaccinations are required to enter RYC's clubhouse.
- Stockton Sailing Club
SSC on the San Joaquin River plans to host Delta Doo Dah sailors as part of the Delta Ditch Run on June 11. The club also offers all official Delta Doo Dah entries three free nights in the harbor anytime during the year. SSC can arrange shuttle service to the grocery store or West Marine. "Stockton is a great place to start your DDD adventure," writes our friend at SSC, Tom Lueck. "After arriving you can pick up some local knowledge of places to go. It makes sense to start here and work your way back toward the Bay so that as your DDD vacation comes to an end you are only hours away from your home port." Call (209) 951-5600 to reserve a slip.
- Vallejo Marina
All officially registered Delta Doo Dah 14 entries will receive 10 cents per gallon off fuel and 50% off guest berthing.
Registered official Delta Doo Dah 14 entries who attend our Kickoff and Delta Cruising Seminar on May 21 will be entered to win door prizes donated by our sponsors. Must be present to win!
Thank you to our prize donors:
- California Delta Chambers & Visitors Bureau has donated two pairs of tickets to the Taste of Delta, to be hosted by Village West Marina on August 6. Each pair of tickets is a $100 value! They've also donated two Delta Boater's Map and Visitor's Guides.
- Jackie Philpott, author
Bay Area sailor/Delta cruiser Jackie Philpott has donated five copies of her new book, What I Saw Sailing in the California Delta for door prizes.
- New York Life agent John Maroulis of the Stockton office is donating a gift basket for a door prize, with water bottles, sunglasses, a frisbee, a beach towel and some sunscreen.
- Owl Harbor Marina
Owl Harbor will donate a fabulous gift bag for a door prize.
- Summer Sailstice and Latitude 38 have assembled a swag bag for a door prize.
- Vallejo Marina has donated two gift cards for two free nights + 25 cents per gallon off fuel.
- The California Delta Chambers has given us a fresh supply of their updated California Delta Official Visitors Guide to hand out at our Kickoff.
- Cruising Notes offers a free digital download of their book, Things to Know Before You Go to all Delta Doo Dah participants.
- Owl Harbor has provided us with a boxful of their cruising guide, Get to the Delta, to hand out at our Kickoff.