This week’s host, John Arndt, is joined by Adam Lowry to chat about all things racing. Adam is 2023 5O5 world champion and 2019 Rolex Yachtsman of the Year.
Hear about the sports psychology that goes into racing, his experience sailing a catamaran across the Atlantic with his family, how the 5O5 can be fine-tuned before the next Worlds, his sailing roots in Detroit, and what lessons from sailing spill over into his business life.
This episode covers everything from 5O5s to psychology. Here’s a small sample of what you will hear:
- How did Adam win the 5O5 Worlds?
- Why is the 5O5 the perfect size for him?
- How do you focus on the things that matter when racing?
- Why are 5O5s fun to sail?
- How does Adam prep for 5O5 racing?
- Are his kids interested in sailing?
- Has Adam always been competitive?
- Short Tacks: What’s his favorite racing venue?
Learn more about Adam at https://www.latitude38.com/lectronic/martin-lowry-come-top-5O5-world-championships/.