The MacGregor 65 is a legendary West Coast-built cruiser ideal for sailing from Mexico to Alaska.
- It motors fast and covers long northbound distances in a hurry.
- It sails even faster. Fun!
- Long cockpit is great for single- or doublehanding.
- Pilothouse is a great way to stay warm and dry on a cold, wet night watch.
- Lots of great cruising upgrades. New windlass, new bottom paint.
- Learn more about this boat from Denison Yachting or plan to see it open and on display this week, October 4-6, at Yacht Fest at Marina Village in Alameda.
This boat includes numerous upgrades with its 2015 refit. You can launch a cruise to the South Pacific with a race to Hawaii in what may be the best knots/dollar ratio on the water! Single- or doublehand at great speed, or provide for a crew of 10. Motor fast over long stretches with extended fuel storage; explore northern waters with cabin heat and diesel genset.
Double berth forward in private stateroom, 3 single pilot berths midship, 1 single and a double in private stateroom aft of companionway, 2 singles in private stateroom aft of cockpit. Full galley with 3-burner gas stove/oven, microwave, double s.s. sink, fridge/freezer, separate fridge in forward stateroom. Folding dinette table in main salon. Shorepower and 3,000W inverter/charger. Dickenson Newport propane cabin heater. Wireless stereo/CD player. Electronics new in 2105.
Zeus 2-12 12″ chart/radar display touch screen and buttons. Zeus 2-9 9″ chart/radar display touch screen and buttons. 3G radar scanner with 20-mile radar cable. Triton pack instrument for depth/speed/wind. Two more Triton displays for cockpit. Ac-42 pack autopilot with CPU and compass. Triton Pilot autopilot controller. V50 DSC VHF radio with AIS RX and wireless remote.
Navpod for pedestal in cockpit.
Included in 2015 Re-fit:
- Alexseal hull paint
- Yanmar diesel major service
- Genset major service
- Mast, spreaders and boom stripped, primed and painted
- North 3DL Marathon fully battened Mainsail
- North 3DL Marathon self-tacking jib
- Autopilot and actuator
- Flexofold 22×15 3 blade folding prop
- New prop shaft
- Boom brake/preventer
- Viking 8 man life raft
- New bow stringers
C: (510) 469-3330
O: (510) 981-2021