Tiburon 2 Bed/1 Bath Condo for Sale: A Great Value at $739,000
Interest rates have dropped too, making this home more affordable than ever.
Open House This Sunday, November 10, and next Sunday, November 17, 2-4 p.m.: 10 Andrew Drive #60
- Easy drive to 3 yacht clubs/marinas on the Tiburon Peninsula.
- New paint and carpet.
- Upgraded dual-pane windows, slider.
- Silestone kitchen counters; upgraded drawer fronts & cupboard doors.
- Lots of storage.
- Living room & master bedroom open to a large private deck.
- View of Mt. Tam from master bedroom.
- In-unit high-efficiency washer/dryer, plus coin-op laundry room.
- 1 reserved carport space w/additional open parking; spacious storage room.
- Large community pool and pleasant pool/picnic area.
- Excellent Reed District schools.
- Close to Cove Shopping Center, Blackie’s Pasture, bike path, Ring Mountain trails, Richardson Bay waterfront.
- Convenient location, quick access to 101, bus and shuttle to the Tiburon ferry.
- Must be owner-occupied for at least 2 years.
- Available now. $739,000. Tiburon Hill Estates. HOA dues $482.
Receive emails when 'Lectronic Latitude is updated. SUBSCRIBE