- The 2015 Northern California Sailing Schedule and YRA Calendar came out on December 30, 2014. You can also read it online.
- Andreas Cove YC (ACYC) races have been added to this schedule.
- Sequoia YC has added a 'Soda Can Series' for short-rigged Lasers starting on 3/27.
- The Bullship for El Toros has moved from April 11 to April 4, which has more favorable tides for the crossing from Sausalito to SF.
- Lake Yosemite Sailing Association has canceled their Spring Regatta on May 16-17 due to the drought.
- Fresno YC has had to cancel this summer's High Sierra Regatta for the second year in a row due to the low water in Huntington Lake.
- EYC will host the Mercury fleet's Championship Regatta on 8/20-22.
- South Beach YC's beer can series will end on 8/28, not 9/11 as originally published.
Return to Schedule
|Latitude 38 has made every effort to insure the accuracy of
all information, but if you spot any information that needs updating,
please email the
Changes from the printed version are noted in red. Thanks to all yacht clubs, associations, advertisers and race
committees for their support!
For a complete printed copy of
the 2015 Calendar, including color photos and illustrations, please mail $5 for postage and handling to:
15 Locust Ave., Mill Valley, CA 94941
The complete 2015 Calendar is also available as a free eBook.
Please also see our monthly Calendar.
If you are a distributor who would like to get copies of the Calendar to hand out, please call the office at (415) 383-8200, or send us an